Encrypting your link and protect the link from viruses, malware, thief, etc! Made your link safe to visit.

MG SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam


Introduction:

I received the Turn A Gundam as a gift from redditor u/graymulligan. This was the final kit in the last of ‘gift builds’ that I wanted to finish in January!

I hate to admit it, but I’ve never made it past the 2nd or 3rd episode of the Turn A Gundam anime. I have a few friends that are die-hard fans of the series, but it still hasn’t ‘clicked’ for me. As such I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the Turn A Gundam on screen.
The A Gundam or Turn A Gundam was design by Syd Mead. If you’re a fan of sci-fi from the 70s, 80s and 90s you’re probably very familiar with Mr. Mead’s body of work.


Kit Talk:

The design of the Turn A Gundam is… weird. And so, I decided that I was going to do something pretty different from my normal paint process.

I created pearl colors for each of the armor colors. The mixtures are below:

White: Gaia Color Ultimate White & Mr. Crystal Color Diamond Silver 1:1

Yellow: Gaia Color Sunshine Yellow & Mr. Crystal Color Diamond Silver 1:1

Blue: Gaia Color Cobalt Blue & Mr. Crystal Color Amethyst Blue 1:1

Red: Gaia Color Bright Red & Mr. Crystal Color Diamond Ruby 1:1

Light Gray Gaia Color Neutral Gray #1 & Mr. Color Super Metallic Superfine Silver ¾:¼

Grey Frame: Gaia Color Neutral Gray #4, Gaia Color Gun Metal & Gaia color Black 1:1:a pinch

All of these colors are raw, I haven’t top coated anything to preserve the pearl effect of the paint. I’ll admit that the colors aren’t as ‘punchy’ as I originally hoped. A final topcoat of each respective pearl color would probably have enhanced the effect further.

Overall I really like the pearly metallic finish present throughout the color scheme of the kit.
Photos:








































tp
Copyright © 2018 Gundam Picture Design by

HEALTH MAGAZINES INFORMATION

ADS | Redaksiana

x

ADS KANAN